Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The Nidderdale Murders





The Nidderdale Murders has a whole slew of who-did-it characters with a terrific conclusion. It is up to DCI Jim Oldroyd to look past the obvious to find the murderer.

As I was reading the book I was having difficulty with the number of people who might have wanted to see Sandy Fraser meet his demise. But, as the list of suspects dwindled, I was able to concentrate upon a few suspects that might have killed him and another villager. 

The solution to the murders was interesting, satisfying, and a bit unusual. If you pay attention to details throughout the story, you may be able to solve the case along with DCI Jim Oldroyd. 

Thank you to the author/ publisher for giving me a copy of this book. I was not required to write a review. All thoughts and comments are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sleuth of Blackfriar's Lane

About the Book Book:  The Sleuth of Blackfriars Lane Author:  Michelle Griep Genre:  Historical Christian Fiction Release Date:  April, 2024...