Friday, September 25, 2020

The Cedar Key

 



From the opening paragraph to the last sentence, I found this book difficult to put down. I sped through the telling of the story of Casey Adams's search for missing pieces of her life that had led to self-rejection and regret. I thought it was a powerful way for Casey to reconcile her past by finding clues that her grandmother left for her. 

The humor of late night intruders, the mystery of Casey's past, and the newly developed friendships made for a fabulous story. I also loved that Casey had a difficult choice to make on her journey to wholeness and she chose the path that would help her. 

Thank you to the publisher/author for giving me a copy of this book. All thoughts and comments are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night Falls on Predicament Avenue

About the Book:  In 1901, Effie James is living a dream for two. Her younger sister is harboring a secret that has left timid Effie determin...