Sunday, October 15, 2023

Shadows at Dusk

 



About the Book: 

Detective Trevor West is determined to find the sister who went missing in Alaska over a year ago. Bush pilot Carries James is determined to track down the person who murdered her closest friend. When the two join forces and skill sets to solve these mysteries, they'll discover they are connected in ways they never imagined.

My Review: 

The opening scene of the book was quite scary as Carrie James is pushed out of a plane— with no parachute! The rest of the story unfolds to fit in the details of what happened to Carrie and why she ended up in Alaska. 


This story, like all of Ms. Goddard’s books, is well written and has many threads that connect to make a fantastic book. The combination of suspense, villains, a faith thread, and romance are what I love when I read Christian suspense stories. I highly recommend reading this second book in the Missing in Alaska series. It can be read as a standalone, but you will really enjoy reading the first book, Cold Light of Day too. 


I received this book from the author and publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flat Deception

 About the Book:  Lady Sophie Henderson has worked tirelessly to establish a breeding stable for racehorses on her family’s Scottish estate....