Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sabotaged Mission

 



About the Book: 

Framed and on the run…

With nowhere left to hide

When a failed mission leaves CIA operative MacKenzie “Mac” Sharp injured and her partner presumed dead, going off-grid is the only way to survive. But her old flame, CIA officer Gabe Denton, has tracked her down and led a well-connected enemy right to her door. Now with someone trying to frame and kill her, working with Gabe is the only way to clear her name…and stay alive.

My Review:

From the cover of the book to its last page, Tina Radcliffe’s story had me turning pages in this romantic suspense.  There is lots of action, beginning as soon as Gabe Denton convinces Mackenzie (Mac) Sharp to accompany him to Denver to discuss the failed mission that left her seriously injured. “Back!Get back in the house!” Gabe glanced over his shoulder in the same second that the vehicle exploded. 


There are also funny comments like this one to break the tension so you can relax some before the next thing happens to try and stop Mac from reaching Denver. “Are you okay?” Mac repeated. “Your house hit me.”


I always like when I can figure out who the mastermind in a crime and I was happy that I figured out what was happening before a couple of CIA agents! Courage. Danger. Faith. is the motto for the Love Inspired stories and this had them all.  I recommend making this your next read.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy from the author/publisher. All opinions are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sleuth of Blackfriar's Lane

About the Book Book:  The Sleuth of Blackfriars Lane Author:  Michelle Griep Genre:  Historical Christian Fiction Release Date:  April, 2024...