Monday, March 7, 2022

Love, Faith, and Tender Kisses

My Review: 

 This collection of novellas has a variety of stories for every reader.  Each story has an interesting, terrific plot with a beautiful love story.  I enjoyed that I was able to read new to me authors all in one book set and get a taste of their writing style.  There are several authors whose books I would like to read after having enjoyed this book.  Some authors address some difficult topics, but done in a tasteful, sensitive way and pointing to the Lord as the help the characters need. The faith element in each story was well done, inspiring, and uplifting. 

I recommend reading this if you like clean romance and great stories with interesting plots that are encouraging. I was given an electronic copy of the book. A positive review was not required; all opinions are my own. 


Book Description: 

Boy meets girl. Man meets woman. Sparks fly. All good love stories start here and usually face a myriad of challenges before the young couple find that together they are better. This set of Contemporary Christian romance stories come from writers across both sides of the pond and Downunder, proving that romance is not only a sweet thing, it’s global. Here’s a set of stories to inspire, encourage faith, and meet all the warm-fuzzy expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Night Falls on Predicament Avenue

About the Book:  In 1901, Effie James is living a dream for two. Her younger sister is harboring a secret that has left timid Effie determin...