Sunday, March 21, 2021

Wildflower Road




Both Ryann Ashcroft and Shane Olson have deep wounds and secrets from their past they are trying desperately to hide. But, like any wound,  when exposing it little by little and handling it with care, healing occurs. Wildflower Road isn’t just a typical book of second chances. It tackles some difficult topics in a loving and beautiful way that readers will bond with Ryann and Shane. 


Ryann’s life is dominated by an extremely possessive, powerful, and manipulative man that at first she feels she cannot refuse. I was cheering Ryann on as she transformed from an insecure woman to a strong, confident lady who stood up for herself. I love to see justice win! 


As details of Shane’s life and his history are revealed, I grew to admire him. Shane’s strength of character, and his discovery that he could change, made me want him to find happiness. Stepping out in faith is not easy, but trusting that God has a plan makes difficult circumstances easier.


With intense, suspenseful incidents throughout the book, I didn’t want to stop reading to see how everything was going to turn out. I recommend you read this thought-provoking romance.  If you enjoy Becky Wade’s books, then I think you will enjoy the Madison River Romance series. This is the second book and can be read as a stand alone. 


My thanks to the author for a complimentary copy of the book. I was not required to write a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sleuth of Blackfriar's Lane

About the Book Book:  The Sleuth of Blackfriars Lane Author:  Michelle Griep Genre:  Historical Christian Fiction Release Date:  April, 2024...