Sunday, October 11, 2020

Moondrop Miracle

 



An elderly Constance Shepherd has been invited to speak at a Young Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow Banquet and attends somewhat reluctantly. After all, what does she have to say to a group of aspiring young women? So begins the remarkable tale of a woman who had faith, perseverance, and a gift that helped her build a company that would bless and benefit a great number of people.

I liked the quote that Constance says, "If you want to know the secret of my success, this is it. Be whoever God made you to be. Honor Him, and the rest will fall into place. " If you are wanting to read a book that is uplifting abd encouraging, I would recommend Moondrop Miracle.

Thank you to the author for giving me a copy of this book. I was not required to write a review. All thoughts and comments are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Better Man

About the Book: A woman bound by duty and debt.  A man who doubts his worth. After tragedy broke her family, Laramee fled her family’s once ...