Friday, August 28, 2020

A Question of Betrayal

 



Set in Europe with the rising power of Adolf Hitler and the weakened country of Austria, this fast paced political intrigue kept me guessing all the way until the end. I couldn't put it down and ended up reading way into the wee hours of the morning. 

I loved the plot twists and uncertainty that the story offered. Elena Standish changes throughout the book, proving her mettle as a new MI6 agent. The story adds details about her past throughout the book, which I expect when reading a well-crafter political thriller. No one is above suspect, even close friends and loved ones. 

This is the second book in the Elena Standish series and I hope there will be more. It was just  that good. 

Thank you to the author/ publisher for giving me a copy of this book. I was not required to write a review. All thoughts and comments are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking on Hidden Wings

About the Book:  Geneva Ashcroft Hayes's marriage to a newspaper mogul might have been arranged, but the New York socialite is devastate...